Chronicled Hope

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Something Personal

I know I just posted but that was something I had been thinking about for a long time. Sometimes I feel like I am hiding behind ideas and not being very "present" in my blogs, so I wanted to share a bit I guess.

I am getting things figured out finally. Ever since I went into remission in April I have felt like I have been floating by. It wasn't that I was worried that I would get sick again or that I was needing time to emotionally recover. I just wasn't sure of what was next, where I was to go. But in the last couple of months I can see that God is doing some amazing things in my life. He making ways, opening my eyes, but more importantly for the first time since I was sick I feel like my heart is opening too. There is sense of reckless love and joy. It is easy to only lay so much of yourself bare but the truth is I am happy and feel good in my spirit.

I am not sure what is next but what I do know is that with all of my heart I am ready for the adventure. Where ever and with whom ever I am going to be genuinely myself.

Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home